Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tiger needs my help

Obviously one of the biggest golf stories of the year is the Tiger Woods Saga.  But the story should end if his advisors had any sense at all.  I can solve this in a no time.

Tiger, listen to me...go to Bay Hill...hold a press conference on Tuesday...grab a seat, speak directly into the microphone and TAKE IT!  Let the press drill for you an hour, two hours, four hours or ten hours...whatever it takes to satisfy them and then its over!

I'll even teach you how to answer each lurid, stupid question they throw at you but trust me...you have to do this and do it soon so the circus leaves town and finds its next main event.

Tiger...drop me an email and I'll explain how to make this work both for yourself, your fellow PGA professionals and your family.  It needs to be done and it needs to be done now to get it all over with.

The Bogeyman

No comments:

Twitter